Twits

Monday, August 9, 2010

Maria Sharapova's 2010 US Open dress.


Russian beauty Maria Sharapova, is expected to ware this teal "maid" dress at the US Open this year. Although I'm not 100% sure if this will be the day dress, the night dress or just the only dress!

Im my own opinion the outfit would better suit Serena Williams (stay tuned, I have her day and night dress ready to post!) And also i'm not sure how "the mesh girls" and Maria her self will get a two-piece for after the Open! maybe it will be based on her other dress...if she has one.



The dress reminds me slightly of Venus Williams' 2007 US Open dress.

To put it straight forward, I do not like this dress on Maria Sharapova, I don't see it working on her and I hope if she has another dress, we get to see more of that one!

2 comments:

Marija said...

Emily, are you thinking of Venus' pink dress? It reminds me of that one.

Emily or as Carlos likes to call me "Captain" said...

Yeah a little bit, but also 2006 with the colour, colar and buttons.

I guess its like the two, in my mind anyway ahaha.

Post a Comment