Twits

Sunday, April 3, 2011

French Fashion Forecast - Maria Sharapova.

























This is  the dress that Russian, Tennis Fashion Queen, Maris Sharapova will ware at this years French Open.

I am undecided weather or not I like the dress, its definatly not my favourite Masha dress, but I guess its my worst. I think I will pass my judgement when I have seen it on her, normally its the best thing to do.

Also when I saw sketch's or this dress I was expecting something completly unique, and never seen before, and that's probably why I am not to impressed, as its not really anything special. Just a yellowe dress that is part backless. However, like I said I will wait untill I have seen Maria in it, the dress might just come alive when she puts it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment