Twits

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Personally, I simply can't wait.


That's right, you read right! Serena has found her infamous cat suit! Serena how could we forget it?

In late 2010, Serena hosted a u-stream fan thing, I have no idea how it works, but she said she wanted to ware the cat suit again. Her skin tight leather looking outfit was first made famous in 2002, at the US Open, where she defeated sister Venus 6-4 6-3 in the final

Just a reminder for you.

I think Serena would raise a few more eyebrows than what she did originally if she were to bring the outfit back.

Who could forget the original cat suit? From Wimbledon in the 70's I think, not sure.

In honor of Serena finding her cat suit, I have decided to plan a retrospection of some of Serena's more "interesting"  outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment