Twits

Saturday, May 21, 2011

And shes baaaaaack.

Back in 2010 she left us, making ESPN just that little more boring.

Tennis commentary just hasn't been the same, but here's some good news! Every one's favourite tennis commentator (speaking from personal preference only) Mary Carillo is back. And give us all an incentive to renew Tennis Channel subscriptions.

Carillo will be joining the team for Roland Garros and the US Open. For Roland Garros, Carillo’ll join a roster of on-air talent including John McEnroe, Martina Navratilova, Lindsay Davenport, Justin Gimelstob, and Corina Morariu. Mary will also work with Bill Macatee on “French Open Tonight.”
And that's why I love her!

Source: Tennis Served Fresh

4 comments:

Carlos said...

One more reason why I wouldn't subscribe to Tennis Channel.

Lucinda Perry said...

Carlos, I take it you don't like Mary? If so horay! I don't like her either! I can't stand her! I don't know what Emily sees in her, but the badmittin thing is pretty funny :)

Emily or as Carlos likes to call me "Captain" said...

Whats not to love...

Carlos said...

Captain you must love pant suits, short hair, listening to the obvious, and off base comments.

Post a Comment