Monday, May 16, 2011
Sharapova wins Rome. I rant about little things that bug me.
Again I say Stosur can't play ball bashers, tall people or blondes.
1. Stosur saying the Clay season it too short! Well Sam no its not, you have 13 weeks of the year to play on the clay...there are four for the grass court season. Get over it.
2. How amazing Novak is, I mean I love him but seriously, HOW GOOD DO YOU WANT TO BE? (don't take this thw wrong wat, he may just be my new fave man player hes creeping up on Rafa)
3. Sharapova becoming a now favourite to win RG, she described her self as a "cow on ice" shes not a clay courter, she won't win the clay grand slam. Save you money and put it all on her to win Wimbledon.
Yeah, that explaines the cow on ice.
4. The ranking system even more so than usual. I mean, with the switch up between Rome and Madrid, MJMS was defending her Rome title in Madrid and Rezai was defending her Madrid title in Rome...is it just me that thinks that is the stupidest thing ever?
5. Back to grass, why is the Copenhagen tournament being played as a warm up to Wimbledon? Its a hard court tournament people! Seriously.
On hines site I have fallen in love with Sasha...